Send Your Love, Send Art
Send Your Love, Send Art is a project, aimed at supporting soulmates. Please, join us.
If you also believe that connection with our close ones is one of the main life values, welcome.
If you also enjoy receiving real letters, patiently waiting for us in a post box, welcome.
If you also believe that art combined with real feelings can connect people even at distance, welcome.
Now, when borders are restraining our possibilities even harder, it’s more difficult for us to meet as often as we’d like to. Hell, we can even live in the same city, but still have no possibility to meet for months or years.
That’s why this July, my holiday project called Send Your Love, Send Art starts.
Why holiday? Because July is my birth month, and I would like to share warmth and art with all of you. And not just in a digital format, but in a form of a real physical souvenir – a postcard with a print of my artwork.
How does it work?
· You choose a postcard below on this page
· You enter postal information
· You choose a message topic (love, friendship, gratitude, support during hard times, expressing faith in someone, etc.) and its language
· You choose how to sign the postcard (you may decide to remain anonymous)
· You pay for the service
· I send the chosen postcard in an envelope to the person you want with a theme quote from one of my favourite books
This way we form a magic triangle of people, connected by art and true feelings in three different locations (maybe even countries).
One triangle, two, three, four… At some point, it will transform into a fantastic spider web of our art-coven.
Send Your Love, Send Art.
Within Ukraine: Ukrposhta – ₴60, Nova Poshta – ₴80.
International via Ukrposhta – ₴110.